Friday, August 8, 2008

Sondra Campbell (Bullard)

Sondra Campbell is married to Monte Bullard.
P. O. Box 6238
Carmel, CA 93921
tel: 831 626.3356
831 601.6017
favorite teacher: Mrs. Dickson
Graduated from Sacret Heart Nursing School with RN
Also attended San Jose State
Has 2 children and 4 grandchildren
Has visited NA, Asia and Europe
Last supper: Thai food and chocolate and home made bread!
Hobbies: Bible Study, emailing kids, listening to IPOD, walking the dog, Pilates, giving parties.
Pet peeve: drivers not giving signals
Retired from nursing in 1996
The most fun job: In charge of a locked psychiatric unit, private duty with Alan Funt of Candid Camera.
Best high school memory: Having lots of good friends! Sharon Mason, Sherhea Bradley and I were the three "S's". I loved being involved with Future Nurses at Sacret Heart and Baptist Hospitals. So many happy memories. Earl Howard my buddy Glen Tisdale, Henry Gale and on and on. Were ther girls there also?
Since '61.......I was widowed in 1992. I had been very happy with my husband a surgeon at a local hospital. In 1995 I remarried and started seeing the world......I have had many trips to Asia, especially China in the last 14 years. My husband speaks fluent Mandarin. I still speak good Southern. I see my family when I can. I have lost my brother Vernon and sister Bette to lung cancer. This breaks my heart.

No comments: