Friday, August 8, 2008

Doris Ann Crumpler (Meredith)

Doris Crumpler is married to Derwood Meredith.
2178 River Birch Road
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
tel: 850 932.4835
850 712.2210 - cell
favorite teacher: Mrs. Dickson
Has 3 children and 7 great grandchildren
Has visited three continents
Last Supper would be: Lobster
Currently reading: The Great Tide
Hobby: Bowling, fishing and plants,(Love my greenhouse!)
Pet Peeve: to much traffic in Gulf Breeze
Retired from Meredith & Sons (greenhouse section) in Gulf Breeze
Most Fun Job: working in my green house welling plants, herbs and pots and visiting with all my good customers.
Best memory: Mornings walking around school visiting with all our friends before school began.
The most interesting thing I have done since graduating is being able to swim with the Manatee's. Just to be in the water with such an awsome animal and have it rub against you and have it come up and kiss you on the arm was great. Plus having the pleasure of having 3 of my grandchildren with me on one of the encounters.Posted by Picasa

No comments: