Friday, August 8, 2008

David Bansemer

David Bansemer's wife is Joan.
23433 Autumn Road
Bristol, VA 24202
tel. 276 669.3006
email: www.jodabanz@bvunet.net
favorite teacher: Mr. Bell
graduated from FSU
has 4 children & 9 grandchildren
Has visited NA, Africa and Europe
Last supper: communion
Currently reading: The Chronicles of Narnia
Hobby: reading, TV movies, playing with grandchildren, puzzles,traveling, girls softball, visiting family, friends & neighbors, shopping & vacations.
Pet peeve: people who think the world or our nation owes them something rather than the other way around.
Retired: from Highlands Juvenile Detention Center, 1999
Most fun job: Director of Detention
Best high school memory: The people I made friends with and still remember. I would have tried harder to be a friend if I knew then what I know now.
Most interesting thing: In August of 1961 I was called to active duty as a result of the Berlin Crisis and remained on active duty throughout the cuban missle crisis. I served on three different ships and made a Mediterranean cruise. This was my best education.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: